Dick Martin's Health Status

  • cbmra
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 18, 2009
      Dick spoke with Jean Malthaner on Monday and had this to report:

      I talked to Carol and Dick Martin from the hospital this morning and the 5 way bypass surgery went well with few complications. He thinks that he may be released from the hospital Wednesday and wanted me to thank you all for your thoughts and prayers.

      Jean

      So that is great news and we all wish Dick a speedy recovery and look forward to seeing him out on the race course soon!!!

      Ernest