Spring Regatta Report???

  • cbmra
    Message 1 of 3 , May 7, 2009
      Anyone got a Spring Regatta Report? I heard Ramos won it but there was a ton of sailing, 30 plus races. Is this true?
    • beejay99@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , May 7, 2009
        The New England Spring Regatta short report and finishes can be found on www.DPMYC.com
        This was posted on Sunday night after the conclusion of the regatta.
        ?The photos are being gathered and should be available on our gallery in a few weeks.
        Thanks to the staff and to all the sailors who made this a great regatta.
        ?
        Best Regards,

        Brian Jobson
        Commodore DPMYC

        Message 3 of 3 , May 7, 2009
          A brief report and a link to the complete results of the New England Spring
          Regatta were posted in the Class News section on the home page of the CR 914
          class website (www.cr914class.org) on April 26, the day the regatta was
          completed. The same was true for last year's Nationals, and same-day
          reporting is the goal for every CR 914 regatta (the organizers have to send
          me the results, however :-).

          Dick Martin
          CR 914 Class Secretary
          Visit the CR 914 Class website at www.cr914class.org