New England Spring Regatta

  • Chuck Luscomb
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 2, 2009
      It is that time of year again folks. The New England Spring Regatta is just around the corner and registrations are now open. This year's event will be held April 25th and 26th in Deep River CT. Entries will be open until April 15th so HURRY! You can find all the details at www.dpmyc.com.

      We will be sailing at a new site this year located in Killingworth CT. The site is a 30+ acre private pond with good course options all the way around regardless of the wind direction. With the additional room, we hope to put more boats on the line in each heat which should give us more racing!

      This years Friday night party will be hosted by the Poindexter's at their lovely farm in Killingworth CT. A traditional New England Cookout with all the fixing's will be sure to please. Dinner on Saturday Night will again be at the Ivory Pub which has managed to serve our hungry sailors some of the best prime rib around for the past three years.

      We already have entries from as far away as Missouri and Wisconsin.

      Won't you join us?

      See you there...

      Chuck Luscomb
      Regatta Chair