23 boats looking for new homes being auctioned off at DNR Online.

  • genedeems
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 20, 2008
      Not totally on topic but I thought this might interest some of our members. I don't usually approve this but I am going to let this one slide.

      The Maryland Department of Natural Resources is having an online
      auction. Twenty-three boats, including open boats, a water bike,
      sailboat, canoes, paddle boat and even a 1990 Trojan 10 meter Express
      Yacht are all being auctioned off using DNR Online, the department's
      website.

      Just visit http://www.dnr.state.md.us/auction/
      <http://www.dnr.state.md.us/auction/> to see all the great boats that
      will have new homes soon. You could be the proud owner of one of these
      boats, or bid one in for a friend. All bidders may inspect the equipment
      on Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. and on Wednesday
      the hours will be extended to 6:00 p.m. at 306 Marine Academy Drive,
      Stevensville, MD 21666.

      Bids will be accepted online until December 9 at 4 p.m. E.S.T.