The boat is finally done.

  • zflipperfla
    Message 1 of 289 , Mar 2, 2001
      Ok, <br>The boat is finally ready. It's going
      into water after work today. It turned out looking
      quite good. Most of you have the winter to work on your
      boats I will have rainy season the boat has areas of
      improvement (move/new battens - they are not in the 100%
      proper position, upgrade to rechargeable pack, change to
      black string in some locations etc... This project had
      it's up's and downs and confusion... I am looking
      forward to the next boat. I want to thank the helpfull
      folks on this list for the advice that was provided.
    • cbmra
      Message 289 of 289 , Feb 28, 2002
        I encourage you all to check out the link below.
        There have been several regatas added to this lately.
        It has most of the Regional dates as well. Stay
        tuned for the Region II Info.
        the list. Also several new clubs have been added to
        the club list. Is yours there?<br><br>Ernest