2008 NEW ENGLAND SPRING REGATTA

  • B. Jobson
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2008
      To all Cr-914 sailors intresed in sailing at the 2008 New England
      Spring Regatta.

      There are 31 days left to get your registrations in to Chuck Luscom.

      We have an update regarding Friday night. As most of you know the
      DPMYC's traditional Friday night cook-out has been a great time. We
      normally hold this event at Chuck Luscomb's barn in Deep River. Due
      to construction at Chuck's home we were not going to have the cook-
      out. We reduced the enterance fee for the regatta accordingly.
      Chuck and Jill Poindexter have generously offered to hold the Friday
      night cook-out at there new farm in Killingworth, aproximatly 3 miles
      from the pond. There will be no addition charge for sailors or their
      guests for this traditional feast.
      Please register early to help the regatta commitee do a better job at
      making this a great regatta.
      Registration forms are available at:
      www.dpmyc.com then click on the link to the 2008 Spring regatta.
      We hope to hear from you soon time is starting to run short.

      Best Regards,
      Brian Jobson
      DPMYC Commodore