Windex

  • jakemcgill
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2007
      This post is mostly to the Essex CT area gang but if anyone else can
      help that would be great.

      Last fall I lost my windex in a tangle so I need to replace it. While
      sailing last week I discovered that my spare is a beast and is totally
      useless.

      Now I want to go with Dave's light weight model but when I went to
      order one today I found that unfortunately Dave is out of the shop for
      a week and a half.

      Does anyone have a spare Windex kit that they can lend me so I can get
      it installed and race with it this coming weekend? I will order a new
      one and Dave can send it or can bring it to CT for the upcoming regatta.

      Thanks.

      -Jake (Essex CT)