CR 914 Class

  • cbmra
    Message 1 of 289 , Nov 30, 2000
      Welcome to the Yahoo! Message Board for CR 914 Class
    • cbmra
      Message 289 of 289 , Feb 28, 2002
        I encourage you all to check out the link below.
        There have been several regatas added to this lately.
        It has most of the Regional dates as well. Stay
        tuned for the Region II Info.
        the list. Also several new clubs have been added to
        the club list. Is yours there?<br><br>Ernest