  • Carlos Gutiérrez
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2011
      Dear friends, last friday, while reading some seabirds colour rings at Doñana National Park, I found a Sandwich tern with a metal ring whose code (V00024) I managed to read. Unfortunately I couldn't read the adress or country of this ring.

      Curiously, the code of the ring was written in an unknow way to me. Numbers and letters were readable from down upwards, being the code divided in two, as you can see in the photo attached.

      Any idea of the possible country of origin? Thank you very much.

      Carlos Gutiérrez Expósito
      Matalascañas