Are you 13 to 30 years old? Do you have Cerebral Palsy? Have you ever searched the net all night looking for someone to understand what you're feeling?
Well, I have and I never got anywhere with it ...
In May of 2002 I founded the Yahoo! Club C.P. Teens*. And in the 2 years it was open it grew to a community of over 130 people from all over the world. Well, times change and Yahoo! gained the Groups feature and slowly changed all the Clubs to Groups which caused a few problems with the setup. I got tired of trying to make the features work and I realized I was growing up so I created a new group: C.P. Teens and Young Adults - the only difference between this group and the old one are working features, larger age group and of course the new name. It's still just a place for girls and guys to come talk about problems C.P. and not C.P. related and to find someone who understands.
So, pull up a chair, or just pull up if applicable :-) sit a spell and chat! Welcome to C.P. Teens and Young Adults!
* The old group archives can still be found here: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/cpteens2/messages
but new memberships and posting have been suspended.
CHECK THIS OUT: Chat coming
soon when times will be picked by members.
- Cerebral Palsy
- Jul 7, 2002
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.