In last 7 days
The Constitution Party Current Events list is the place to post current news and events of interest to members of the Constitution Party and to anyone who subscribes to the principles and views embodied in the Constitution Party Platform. This list is for educational and research purposes only; no fees are paid to access this information. Only information that is available to the public without charge should be posted on this list. Writers and students who are preparing research papers, articles, essays and letters to the editor should find good material on this list.
Only send original source articles and announcements in their entirety. This ensures the authenticity of the information. Make sure the URL (Internet Address) of the original article is provided. Most e-mail list articles are either posted on a web site or archived by the e-mail list; to submit e-mail list articles either forward/redirect the original sent to you or send a copy of the article from the source web site or e-mail list archive.
Examples of the types of information available on this list:
- News and editorial highlighting the Constitution Party
- Letters to the editor highlighting the Constitution Party
- News and editorial on other parties (and their candidates) positions that can be compared to the planks of the Constitution Party Platform (either national or for a particular state affiliate). It is your responsibility to briefly note such positions when posting these types of articles.
The default subscription mode is receive list e-mail, however you can change so that you view the messages on the web. To change your subscription mode go to the group's web site.
Constitution Party Internet Technologies Team
- Aug 3, 2000
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.