From welfare to ballin'. My story :)

  • belle-gobble965@jellyjam.info
    Message 1 of 2 , May 3, 2006
      Wow, after nearly 5 years in a deadend place I've finally quit! I was pretty unskilled so it took me a while to find somehting suitable, but all I can say is wow now. I got in touch with this group that helps setup people to operate from home (yay! no more peak-hour traffic) and after only a couple weeks I was already bringing home much more bacon than I ever did at my old place, so... I quit! Damn feels great to have that monkey off my back. Oh, and for those who are interested in doin the same give these ppl a ring, and they can set you up great 888 701 3877
    • domenique-mcnally832@nopethatsnotme.info
      Message 2 of 2 , May 6, 2006
        Hello,

        Would you like at least 1500.00 to 3500.00
        per day just for returning phone calls? I do!

        If you have a telephone and can return calls
        you are fully qualified for this program.

        Give Us A Call 888-701 3877