DAIRY COW BROKER WANTED (for International Markets)

  • AgriBus
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 15, 2005
      Dairy
      Broker needed for export of live cows for dairy production

      Dear Group Member,

      We are seeking the possibility to partner with a broker to export DAIRY COWS.

      We have an exellent price, good sanitary status and a great offer. Recently other companies of our region have concealed businesses within the EU (Turquey) and other markets in Latin America and the Middle East.

      We think this may be an interesting opportunity specially attending to our quality and price.

      Mario A. Cabrera
      AgriBus
      agribus @...