Calf needed...

  • blizzard1436
    Message 1 of 1 , May 24, 2003
      Hi all I'm new to the list and My daughter is 8. She is looking to
      start showing at the local fair. We need a heifer calf around 1month
      old or younger...we put it on a bottle. we have one now but it is a
      dairy holstein calf. we r located in louisiana it has to be
      verrrrryyyyy reasonable.can't afford a pricy one..thank u..can email
      me at mommadebbie7@...