HI.

  • Maxxhead_2000
    Message 1 of 365 , Sep 11 12:34 PM
      I'm Russ. My family and I have a number of cows.
      Seem like their all way up to something. The one I
      know best is the Red cow. Red, we think is a mix
      breed(beef/milk cow). The reson we think this is that she has a
      real nice easy going presonality. <br><br>We also have
      Elmer the bull, thank God he an easy going bull. He was
      a small cafe when we got him, but now he so big. He
      a Poll bull, as I'm told. I'm still new to the
      diffent breads of cow there are.<br><br>Right now the
      main problme has been Coco. He an Anges/poll mix that
      was born 12 days ago. His mother, Sue, gave birth to
      twins. Coco had a defromed leg and could not walk, Sue
      abanded him. The family has been feeding him, and we also
      been trying to make his leg stronger.<br><br>So far
      it's been working. Coco is much stronger, and is
      getting along very well. There is one sad note. We felt
      that maybe Sue would take Coco back being that he was
      stronger, up his twin sister(We have not come up with a
      name for her.) has uses up most of the milk. There is
      no way that Coco can keep up on that small amount of
      milk.
    • shrirangc
      Message 365 of 365 , Feb 1, 2002
        LAKSHMI COW SANCTUARY INC.1515 RIDGE ROAD,
        BANGOR,<br>PA 18013. Phone: (610)-599-8824<br>Email:
        sankar1@...<br>Website:
        of NYC Technical<br>College of CUNY. After my
        retirement from<br>professional life, I am running a Cow
        Sanctuary in<br>Bangor, Pennsylvania. It is approximately
        70 miles<br>from New York City. The Sanctuary has
        the acreage for<br>30 cows, however, we are only
        housing five cows<br>presently. We would like to save
        many more cows from<br>the slaughterhouse. An eighty
        year old Buddhist monk<br>donated two cows. Swami
        Dayananda Saraswathi has<br>donated a cow and named her
        Bharathi. There are two<br>bull calves named Krishna and
        Nandhi which we would<br>like to make into oxen for use
        on the goshala. The<br>Cow is like a mother to us,
        the mere sight of a cow is<br>considered a good deed
        not only for us but also for<br>our future
        generations to come. It is also an<br>invaluable asset to our
        Society.<br><br>We are looking for help from communities to build
        a<br>modern barn for maximum comfort to the cows. If
        you<br>can be of any assistance to Lord Krishna and
        in this Project?<br><br>� You can adopt a cow in
        your name<br><br>� Support the project by donation of
        Sanctuary and see the cows<br><br>We are looking forward to
        hearing from you,<br><br>Attached please find a brochure
        of the Sanctuary.<br><br>Sincerely
        Inc is a non-profit<br>organization<br>incorporated
        in<br>the state of Pennsylvania.