LOL and :O)

  • ilovecartoonssomuch
    Message 1 of 365 , Jul 1, 2000
      You know something? I REALLY HATE IT WHAEN PEOPLE
      USE LOL AND SMILEYS! THEY PISS ME OFF! DON'T USE
      THOSE ANYMORE, OR I'LL COME AND GET YOU! Quote "I'll
      get you like you got me" unquote Roald Dahl, Matilda.
    • shrirangc
      Message 365 of 365 , Feb 1, 2002
        LAKSHMI COW SANCTUARY INC.1515 RIDGE ROAD,
        BANGOR,<br>PA 18013. Phone: (610)-599-8824<br>Email:
        sankar1@...<br>Website:
        of NYC Technical<br>College of CUNY. After my
        retirement from<br>professional life, I am running a Cow
        Sanctuary in<br>Bangor, Pennsylvania. It is approximately
        70 miles<br>from New York City. The Sanctuary has
        the acreage for<br>30 cows, however, we are only
        housing five cows<br>presently. We would like to save
        many more cows from<br>the slaughterhouse. An eighty
        year old Buddhist monk<br>donated two cows. Swami
        Dayananda Saraswathi has<br>donated a cow and named her
        Bharathi. There are two<br>bull calves named Krishna and
        Nandhi which we would<br>like to make into oxen for use
        on the goshala. The<br>Cow is like a mother to us,
        the mere sight of a cow is<br>considered a good deed
        not only for us but also for<br>our future
        generations to come. It is also an<br>invaluable asset to our
        Society.<br><br>We are looking for help from communities to build
        a<br>modern barn for maximum comfort to the cows. If
        you<br>can be of any assistance to Lord Krishna and
        in this Project?<br><br>� You can adopt a cow in
        your name<br><br>� Support the project by donation of
        Sanctuary and see the cows<br><br>We are looking forward to
        hearing from you,<br><br>Attached please find a brochure
        of the Sanctuary.<br><br>Sincerely
        Inc is a non-profit<br>organization<br>incorporated
        in<br>the state of Pennsylvania.