New member.

  • lunar_jessica_de_alkirk
    Message 1 of 365 , Oct 1, 1999
      Hi!! Aren't cows the cutest? They're my favorite animal! I think they have the sweetest faces. I collect them. See you all around! This is a cool place!
    • shrirangc
      Message 365 of 365 , Feb 1, 2002
        LAKSHMI COW SANCTUARY INC.1515 RIDGE ROAD,
        BANGOR,<br>PA 18013. Phone: (610)-599-8824<br>Email:
        sankar1@...<br>Website:
        of NYC Technical<br>College of CUNY. After my
        retirement from<br>professional life, I am running a Cow
        Sanctuary in<br>Bangor, Pennsylvania. It is approximately
        70 miles<br>from New York City. The Sanctuary has
        the acreage for<br>30 cows, however, we are only
        housing five cows<br>presently. We would like to save
        many more cows from<br>the slaughterhouse. An eighty
        year old Buddhist monk<br>donated two cows. Swami
        Dayananda Saraswathi has<br>donated a cow and named her
        Bharathi. There are two<br>bull calves named Krishna and
        Nandhi which we would<br>like to make into oxen for use
        on the goshala. The<br>Cow is like a mother to us,
        the mere sight of a cow is<br>considered a good deed
        not only for us but also for<br>our future
        generations to come. It is also an<br>invaluable asset to our
        Society.<br><br>We are looking for help from communities to build
        a<br>modern barn for maximum comfort to the cows. If
        you<br>can be of any assistance to Lord Krishna and
        in this Project?<br><br>� You can adopt a cow in
        your name<br><br>� Support the project by donation of
        Sanctuary and see the cows<br><br>We are looking forward to
        hearing from you,<br><br>Attached please find a brochure
        of the Sanctuary.<br><br>Sincerely
        Inc is a non-profit<br>organization<br>incorporated
        in<br>the state of Pennsylvania.