Book Fair Questions

  • Kristy
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 7, 2008
      Jack is wanting to bring enough money to school on Monday to buy a
      couple of more books. Does anyone know the book fair price of either
      or both of the Diary of a Wimpy Kid books? I can't find a paperback
      price anywhere on line. Also, how much longer does the book fair go on?

      Thanks,
      Kristy Morse
    • sheelera@mchsi.com

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 7, 2008