Re: [cowlesmontessori] Full Time Principal!!

  • TattooedMama
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 5, 2008
      WoooooHoooooooo! Yeah!
      Jessica

      sandee_lyons <sklyons3@...> wrote:
      YEAH!!! The Des Moines Public School Administration 2008-2009 budget
      meeting was held this morning and there is wonderful news to report.
      Included in the budget for next year and beyond is a full time
      principal at Cowles! This will be an open administration position
      within the district. Amy Moore is interested in remaining at Cowles and
      will be applying for the prinicpalship. If you know anyone who might
      hold sway in the decision-making process, let's work to keep Amy on!
      Sandee

      Jessica B-B
      "If I wanted quiet... I would be raising goldfish."