CMPG looking for interested persons

  • sandee_lyons
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5, 2008
      CMPG will meet next month on Monday April 7 at 6 p.m. Officers will be
      elected for the next school year and we are looking for people
      interested in serving. Nominations for President, Vice-President,
      Secretary and Treasurer can be sent to Sandee Lyons, current CMPG
      secretary. Please consider serving your community in this manner.