bylaws will be voted on at March 3, 2008 CMPG meeting

  • sandee_lyons
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 21, 2008
      The final version of the proposed bylaws for the Cowles Montessori
      Parent Group (Cowles' PTO) is now posted on this site (click on
      Files). We will be voting on the adoption of these bylaws at the next
      CMPG meeting. This meeting will be held, Monday, March 3 at 6 p.m.

      We also will be accepting nominations for next year's officers. If you
      wish to be considered for an officer position and cannot attend, please
      contact me to get your name on the ballot.

      This is an important meeting, please attend if you are able!

      Thank you,
      Sandee Lyons
      CMPG Secretary