Battle of the Books

  • SANDEE and DAVID LYONS
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 26, 2007
      Hi All,
      Elementary Battle of the Books (BoB) meets on the first Thursday of each month in the library at 7:30 a.m.  The next meeting will be next Thursday, November 1. Thanks for the interest! Sandee Lyons.

      P.S.  I will post a list of the books and their synopses on the group site under "files."
    • J. Bottenfield-Biehn
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 26, 2007
        Thanks Sandee.
        I don't want to highjack this group solely for the purpose of  "Oh yeah. What day and time is that thingamajig going to be again?".... but.... I see that it could be helpful. Papers just don't always seem to stay put! Or get put on the calendar. =(
        Jessica

        SANDEE and DAVID LYONS <sklyons3@...> wrote:
        Hi All,
        Elementary Battle of the Books (BoB) meets on the first Thursday of each month in the library at 7:30 a.m.  The next meeting will be next Thursday, November 1. Thanks for the interest! Sandee Lyons.

        P.S.  I will post a list of the books and their synopses on the group site under "files."

        Jessica Bottenfield-Biehn,RN,CD(DONA)
        Holistic Moms Network
        Des Moines, IA

        "You are Stronger than you seem, Braver than you believe and Smarter than you think". ~~Christopher Robin

        http://mail.yahoo.com