Re: [cowlesmontessori] Re: Play dough recipe

  • Laura Hanna-Bergen
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 26, 2007
      Thank you!!!  Saving this on the computer will be more reliable than my stack of papers.

      On 10/25/07, morelandj4 < morelandj4@...> wrote:

      Yes. I have made many batches using Mrs. Brannon's recipe. See below.

      Play Dough (from Mrs. Brannon)

      1 ½ c. flour
      4 T. salt
      1 ½ c. water
      1 ½ T. oil
      1 ½ t. cream of tartar

      Cook on medium heat. Stir until it is too thick to stir anymore.
      Knead until cool.

      Can double recipe.

      Use paste-style food coloring, for best results. Store in sealed
      plastic container or bag.

      --- In cowlesmontessori@yahoogroups.com, "lhannabergen"