Re: Bylaws comments

  • sandee_lyons
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 21, 2008
      Thanks for the comments Shari.

      The bylaws committtee has discussed your concerns and has agreed that
      a couple of changes are warranted. The updated version will be
      available soon. Look for them here and posted at school.

      CMPG attendees will vote on the bylaws at the next scheduled meeting,
      March 3 at 6 p.m. Hope to see you all there! We will be accepting
      nominations for officers at that meeting as well.

      Sandee Lyons
      CMPG Secretary

      --- In cowlesmontessori@yahoogroups.com, "grateful_mom"