Math Walk Tomorrow, Tuesday--Childcare provided

  • grateful_mom
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 18, 2008
      From time to time I hear a parent ask, "But what do the kids do in the
      classroom?" Tuesday is the parents' turn to get hands-on experience
      to understand how their kids are learning math.

      * Parent's Math Walk
      * Tuesday, February 99, 2008
      * 6:30-8:00pm
      * Cowles School
      * Focus is working with adults only
      * Child care available at school. Read below for details.

      Listen as our Montessori teachers explain how math lessons are
      introduced and materials are used in each developmental level. You
      will get the opportunity to explore these materials for yourself.

      * Take a minute to invite another parent or interested person to
      come to the event. You do not need to have a child going to Cowles to
      attend this event.

      A huge thank-you to the teachers for their work to make this event happen!

      And thanks in advance to all who will attend to increase the
      understanding of the Montessori philosophy in our community.

      Childcare will be provided by three of our very own Cowles Middle
      School students with a movie night of Disney's Finding Nemo. It will
      be held in the Pax Place room down the Pre-K hallway. If you are
      bringing a child for movie night, please alert them that the activity
      is watching the movie quietly within the Pax Place room.