New file uploaded to cowlesmontessori

  • cowlesmontessori@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 30 , Feb 5, 2008
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the cowlesmontessori
      group.

      File : /CMPG_Bylaw011808.doc
      Uploaded by : sandee_lyons <sklyons3@...>
      Description : Proposed Bylaws for CMPG

      You can access this file at the URL:

      Regards,

      sandee_lyons <sklyons3@...>
    • cowlesmontessori@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 30 , Feb 8, 2008
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the cowlesmontessori
        group.

        File : /CMPG_Feb08Minutes.docx
        Uploaded by : sandee_lyons <sklyons3@...>
        Description : CMPG Minutes February 2008

        Message 3 of 30 , Feb 21, 2008
          Hello,

          a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the cowlesmontessori
          group.

          File : /CMPG_Bylaws022108.doc
          Uploaded by : sandee_lyons <sklyons3@...>
          Description : BYLAWS TO BE VOTED ON MARCH 3, 2008

          Message 4 of 30 , Mar 5, 2008
            Hello,

            a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the cowlesmontessori
            group.

            File : /CMPG_Bylaws Final.doc
            Uploaded by : sandee_lyons <sklyons3@...>
            Description : CMPG Bylaws approved March 3, 2008

            Message 5 of 30 , Apr 10 9:49 AM
              Hello,

              a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the cowlesmontessori
              group.

              File : /CMPG_Apr08Minutes.doc
              Uploaded by : sandee_lyons <sklyons3@...>
              Description : CMPG Minutes April 2008

              Message 6 of 30 , May 7, 2008
                Hello,

                a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the cowlesmontessori
                group.

                File : /CMPG Meeting minutes May52008.doc
                Uploaded by : emisonclair <emisonclair@...>
                Description : CMPG meeting Minutes May 2008

                emisonclair <emisonclair@...>
                Message 7 of 30 , Aug 16, 2008
                  Hello all,

                  Sorry to send this to the whole list, but I wasn't sure who could help.

                  The Cole-Belin Education Foundation supported CMPG in 2007 with a gift and apparently needs confirmation of 501(c)3 status.

                  If someone can e-mail me directly at laurabelin@... as soon as possible, I would appreciate it. If you have it, please send confirmation of tax-exempt status in a pdf file. Otherwise, I can get you a fax number where the form can be sent.

                  Thanks in advance,

                  Laurie
                • cowlesmontessori@yahoogroups.com
                  Message 8 of 30 , May 18, 2009
                    Hello,

                    a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the cowlesmontessori
                    group.

                    File : /MS BOB Final booklist 3-24-09.doc
                    Uploaded by : sandee_lyons <sklyons3@...>
                    Description : Middle School Battle of the Books 2009-10

                    Message 9 of 30 , Nov 5, 2009
                      Hello,

                      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the cowlesmontessori
                      group.

                      File : /CMPG Minutes 11-02-09.docx
                      Uploaded by : kricket.mahoney <kricket.mahoney@...>
                      Description : CMPG Minutes 11-2-09

                      Message 10 of 30 , Nov 5, 2009
                        Hello,

                        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the cowlesmontessori
                        group.

                        File : /CMPG Minutes 10-5-09.docx
                        Uploaded by : kricket.mahoney <kricket.mahoney@...>
                        Description : CMPG Minutes 10-5-09

                        Message 11 of 30 , Aug 4, 2010
                          Hi all,

                          Here's the direct link to the page where Cowles class lists can be downloaded:

                          http://www.dmps.k12.ia.us/schools/1Cowles/index.htm

                          Laurie

                        • cowlesmontessori@yahoogroups.com
                          Message 12 of 30 , Sep 9, 2010
                            Hello,

                            a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the cowlesmontessori
                            group.

                            File : /Student Directory 2010-11.doc
                            Uploaded by : melmonster <melowinters@...>
                            Description : 2010-11 Student Directory

                            You can access this file at the URL:

                            Regards,

                            melmonster <melowinters@...>
                          • Kari Ward
                            Message 13 of 30 , Oct 1, 2010

                              Anyone in Mrs. Wright’s am class want to meet for a play date with my 3 yo who will be new to Cowles?  Email me at kward@...  Thanks !

                              Kari Ward – mama to Ilsa

                            • cowlesmontessori@yahoogroups.com
                              Message 14 of 30 , Nov 1, 2010
                                Hello,

                                a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the cowlesmontessori
                                group.

                                File : /CMPG Minutes 2010 10 04.doc
                                Uploaded by : melmonster <melowinters@...>
                                Description : CMPG Minutes 2010-10

                                Message 15 of 30 , Sep 1, 2011
                                  Hello,

                                  a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the cowlesmontessori
                                  group.

                                  File : /CMPG Minutes 2011 07 14.doc
                                  Uploaded by : melmonster <melowinters@...>
                                  Description : CMPG Minutes July 2011

                                  You can access this file at the URL:

                                  Regards,

                                  melmonster <melowinters@...>
                                • Sara Sbrizaj
                                  Message 16 of 30 , Sep 1, 2011
                                    I was wandering if anybody ever requested from the city to add a trafic light at the crossing of 63rd st. and college? I find it difficult to cross that street as a pedestrian, on a bike and even turing in by car in rush hour. Or at least there could be a crosswalk with a stop sign if it's too expensive to put in a traffic light. There's not even a sign on 63rd st of any kind there is a school nearby.

                                    For comparison Windsor Elementary has a sign 25mph when flashing for school. And they have a bridge for pedestrians going over University avenue as well as a traffic light at Merle Hay and University ave.

                                    Thanks,
                                    Sara Rousseau
                                  • Sabbath
                                    Message 17 of 30 , Sep 1, 2011
                                      VERY good questions!

                                      Sabbath Jackson

                                      Message 18 of 30 , Sep 8, 2011
                                        Hello,

                                        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the cowlesmontessori
                                        group.

                                        File : /Student Directory 2011-12.xls
                                        Uploaded by : melmonster <melowinters@...>
                                        Description : 2011-12 Student Directory

                                        Message 19 of 30 , Jan 18, 2012
                                          Hello,

                                          a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the cowlesmontessori
                                          group.

                                          File : /CMPG Minutes 2012 01 09.doc
                                          Uploaded by : melmonster <melowinters@...>
                                          Description : CMPG Minutes January 2012