CMPG buy safety signs?

  • elvismara
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 10, 2008
      Hello,

      I saw in the CMPG minutes that next month's meeting will include
      allocating funds for stuff. Unfortunately I can't be at the meetings
      again this semester due to a graduate class, but I'd like to suggest we
      consider adding some signage for parking lot dropoff/pickup safety and
      a smoother flow of traffic.

      I found a great brochure online that I highly recommend we all review
      (note the "What's wrong with this picture?" section and see if it looks
      familiar!), and note the signs used toward the end of the brochure. I
      found some online vendors for some of these signs.

      Please see:

      http://www.saferoutesinfo.org/guide/pdf/SRTS-Guide_Dropoff-Pickup.pdf

      Thanks for your concern! Safety first!
      Mara Egherman