Cowles Webpage up for review!

  • victortonelli
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 10, 2008
      http://www.rockprairiecc.com/cowles

      Let me preface this announcement with two points:

      1. It is just the skeleton framework. There are some spots that need
      filling in.

      2. I do computer work for a living but I don't really do webpages so
      this one is simple but it is still much better than what Cowles has
      right now.

      Amy and I are interested in your comments, criticisms, and advice. E-
      mail them to me PRIVATELY so everyone doesn't have to wade through lots
      of e-mail.

      Thanks,
      Victor Tonelli - parent
      victor@...
    • mssci@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 10, 2008
        I believe the district would want a disclaimer on the page and it should say Des Moines Public Schools.  Looks good - thanks for doing it!

        Deb Henry

        Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape.