New file uploaded to cowlesmontessori

  • cowlesmontessori@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 30 , Jan 10, 2008
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the cowlesmontessori
      group.

      File : /CMPG_Jan08Minutes.doc
      Uploaded by : sandee_lyons <sklyons3@...>
      Description : CMPG Minutes January 2008

      You can access this file at the URL:

      Regards,

      sandee_lyons <sklyons3@...>
    • cowlesmontessori@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 30 , Feb 5 5:08 AM
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the cowlesmontessori
        group.

        File : /CMPG_Bylaw011808.doc
        Uploaded by : sandee_lyons <sklyons3@...>
        Description : Proposed Bylaws for CMPG

        Message 3 of 30 , Feb 8 8:58 AM
          Hello,

          a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the cowlesmontessori
          group.

          File : /CMPG_Feb08Minutes.docx
          Uploaded by : sandee_lyons <sklyons3@...>
          Description : CMPG Minutes February 2008

          Message 4 of 30 , Feb 21 12:22 PM
            Hello,

            a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the cowlesmontessori
            group.

            File : /CMPG_Bylaws022108.doc
            Uploaded by : sandee_lyons <sklyons3@...>
            Description : BYLAWS TO BE VOTED ON MARCH 3, 2008

            Message 5 of 30 , Mar 5, 2008
              Hello,

              a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the cowlesmontessori
              group.

              File : /CMPG_Bylaws Final.doc
              Uploaded by : sandee_lyons <sklyons3@...>
              Description : CMPG Bylaws approved March 3, 2008

              Message 6 of 30 , Apr 10, 2008
                Hello,

                a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the cowlesmontessori
                group.

                File : /CMPG_Apr08Minutes.doc
                Uploaded by : sandee_lyons <sklyons3@...>
                Description : CMPG Minutes April 2008

                Message 7 of 30 , May 7, 2008
                  Hello,

                  a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the cowlesmontessori
                  group.

                  File : /CMPG Meeting minutes May52008.doc
                  Uploaded by : emisonclair <emisonclair@...>
                  Description : CMPG meeting Minutes May 2008

                  emisonclair <emisonclair@...>
                  Message 8 of 30 , Aug 16, 2008
                    Hello all,

                    Sorry to send this to the whole list, but I wasn't sure who could help.

                    The Cole-Belin Education Foundation supported CMPG in 2007 with a gift and apparently needs confirmation of 501(c)3 status.

                    If someone can e-mail me directly at laurabelin@... as soon as possible, I would appreciate it. If you have it, please send confirmation of tax-exempt status in a pdf file. Otherwise, I can get you a fax number where the form can be sent.

                    Thanks in advance,

                    Laurie
                  • cowlesmontessori@yahoogroups.com
                    Message 9 of 30 , May 18, 2009
                      Hello,

                      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the cowlesmontessori
                      group.

                      File : /MS BOB Final booklist 3-24-09.doc
                      Uploaded by : sandee_lyons <sklyons3@...>
                      Description : Middle School Battle of the Books 2009-10

                      Message 10 of 30 , Nov 5, 2009
                        Hello,

                        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the cowlesmontessori
                        group.

                        File : /CMPG Minutes 11-02-09.docx
                        Uploaded by : kricket.mahoney <kricket.mahoney@...>
                        Description : CMPG Minutes 11-2-09

                        Message 11 of 30 , Nov 5, 2009
                          Hello,

                          a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the cowlesmontessori
                          group.

                          File : /CMPG Minutes 10-5-09.docx
                          Uploaded by : kricket.mahoney <kricket.mahoney@...>
                          Description : CMPG Minutes 10-5-09

                          Message 12 of 30 , Aug 4, 2010
                            Hi all,

                            Here's the direct link to the page where Cowles class lists can be downloaded:

                            http://www.dmps.k12.ia.us/schools/1Cowles/index.htm

                            Laurie

                          • cowlesmontessori@yahoogroups.com
                            Message 13 of 30 , Sep 9, 2010
                              Hello,

                              a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the cowlesmontessori
                              group.

                              File : /Student Directory 2010-11.doc
                              Uploaded by : melmonster <melowinters@...>
                              Description : 2010-11 Student Directory

                              You can access this file at the URL:

                              Regards,

                              melmonster <melowinters@...>
                            • Kari Ward
                              Message 14 of 30 , Oct 1, 2010

                                Anyone in Mrs. Wright’s am class want to meet for a play date with my 3 yo who will be new to Cowles?  Email me at kward@...  Thanks !

                                Kari Ward – mama to Ilsa

                              • cowlesmontessori@yahoogroups.com
                                Message 15 of 30 , Nov 1, 2010
                                  Hello,

                                  a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the cowlesmontessori
                                  group.

                                  File : /CMPG Minutes 2010 10 04.doc
                                  Uploaded by : melmonster <melowinters@...>
                                  Description : CMPG Minutes 2010-10

                                  Message 16 of 30 , Sep 1, 2011
                                    Hello,

                                    a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the cowlesmontessori
                                    group.

                                    File : /CMPG Minutes 2011 07 14.doc
                                    Uploaded by : melmonster <melowinters@...>
                                    Description : CMPG Minutes July 2011

                                    You can access this file at the URL:

                                    Regards,

                                    melmonster <melowinters@...>
                                  • Sara Sbrizaj
                                    Message 17 of 30 , Sep 1, 2011
                                      I was wandering if anybody ever requested from the city to add a trafic light at the crossing of 63rd st. and college? I find it difficult to cross that street as a pedestrian, on a bike and even turing in by car in rush hour. Or at least there could be a crosswalk with a stop sign if it's too expensive to put in a traffic light. There's not even a sign on 63rd st of any kind there is a school nearby.

                                      For comparison Windsor Elementary has a sign 25mph when flashing for school. And they have a bridge for pedestrians going over University avenue as well as a traffic light at Merle Hay and University ave.

                                      Thanks,
                                      Sara Rousseau
                                    • Sabbath
                                      Message 18 of 30 , Sep 1, 2011
                                        VERY good questions!

                                        Sabbath Jackson

                                        Message 19 of 30 , Sep 8, 2011
                                          Hello,

                                          a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the cowlesmontessori
                                          group.

                                          File : /Student Directory 2011-12.xls
                                          Uploaded by : melmonster <melowinters@...>
                                          Description : 2011-12 Student Directory

                                          Message 20 of 30 , Jan 18, 2012
                                            Hello,

                                            a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the cowlesmontessori
                                            group.

                                            File : /CMPG Minutes 2012 01 09.doc
                                            Uploaded by : melmonster <melowinters@...>
                                            Description : CMPG Minutes January 2012