When is BOB?

  • J. Bottenfield-Biehn
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 25, 2007
       How often does Battle of the Books meet?
      I have a kid here that doesn't believe in bringing papers home to his parents... =)
      Is it weekly? Monthly?
      Thanks,
      Jessica

      Jessica Bottenfield-Biehn,RN,CD(DONA)
      Holistic Moms Network
      Des Moines, IA

      "You are Stronger than you seem, Braver than you believe and Smarter than you think". ~~Christopher Robin

      http://mail.yahoo.com

    • elvismara
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 26, 2007
        Jessica and everyone,

        BoB (Battle of the Books) meets monthly, at 7:30 am in the library.
        First Thursday of each month. There has been one meeting, and new
        members are welcome! Sandee Lyons is in charge and a couple of other
        parents including me are helping a bit.

        Mara Egherman

        --- In cowlesmontessori@yahoogroups.com, "J. Bottenfield-Biehn"