Re: Play dough recipe

  • morelandj4
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 25, 2007
      Yes. I have made many batches using Mrs. Brannon's recipe. See below.

      Play Dough (from Mrs. Brannon)

      1 ½ c. flour
      4 T. salt
      1 ½ c. water
      1 ½ T. oil
      1 ½ t. cream of tartar

      Cook on medium heat. Stir until it is too thick to stir anymore.
      Knead until cool.

      Can double recipe.

      Use paste-style food coloring, for best results. Store in sealed
      plastic container or bag.

      --- In cowlesmontessori@yahoogroups.com, "lhannabergen"
      <laurahb27@...> wrote:

      > Does anyone have the Cowles-approved play dough recipe? I lost
      it.

      > Thanks!
      >
      > Laura

    • Laura Hanna-Bergen
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 26, 2007
        Thank you!!!  Saving this on the computer will be more reliable than my stack of papers.