Join our Storytime via Radio!

  • herbnhome
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2008

      Dear Cowles Parents,

      The kids and I started a radio station just for stories (and some poems and verses). Sofi will be reading this weekend and some of you already know she is an AMAZING "voice person". I am looking forward to doing the story with her. You can tune in any time 24-hours a day to listen to the stories. This is "radio on demmand". I have already posted some of the Arabian Nights (I will be reading this all year) and The Little Fir Tree by Hans Christian Anderson (a great story for when you take down the tree)...Sofi will be reading "Anansi and the Moss Covered Rock" with me this weekend. It is a funny funny funny story!

      So sit down with the family, enjoy some hot cocoa together and listen to an old-time story on the radio :)

      And if you know of any kids who are really good storytellers or readers and would like to be on the show just tell me!

      www.waldorfradio.com

      - Kristie. Sofi & Suni