Cowles TV?

  • herbnhome
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 16, 2007

      Dear Parents,

      I have been having fun with my two new TV channels this week and was thinking - wouldn't it be fun to have a Cowles TV? You can check out what I did online and tell me what you think. It was very easy to do. I could volunteer to upload the video and set up the site...but I would not be able to take all the video and people who do take video would have to get permissions from kids and/or we would have to have a password for the site. We could also include other Montessori videos on the site - ones that are already posted and videos of people who come to lecture.

      Here is what the sites I created already look like:

      www.waldorftv.com

      www.theherbchannel.com

      Like, I said, I can set them up for us and "run" the channel, but Steve and I can only do some of the videos.

      Blessings & Health,

      Kristie

      www.thedreamangelslimo.com