Re: [cowlesmontessori] Re: Fundraiser IDEA

  • Kristie Karima Burns, MH, ND
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 15, 2007
      Wow the earth day idea is great too. I would love to have a bag with some art on it, a lot better than all the logos I carry around (even though they are businesses I want to support)! That sounds great! It sounds like the time must be right for this idea....as a side note too - we can make more money ordering them on our own. I LOVE Cafepress but they take a really large cut of the money and unless we had large ongoing orders we would not make much. Perhaps we could take pre-orders and then we would not end up ordering too many, at least?

      Blessings & Health,
      Kristie