Web page overhaul

  • victortonelli
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 14, 2007
      I met with Amy this morning and have agreed to take on this rather
      large (and very much needed) project.

      Does anyone have any links to Montessori articles, books, ideas, etc.
      that would be appropriate to have on the web page?

      Thanks and wish me luck!
      Victor Tonelli
    • J. Bottenfield-Biehn
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 14, 2007
        WOW!!
        Thanks for taking on this endeavor. A big round of applause for you. I'll see what I can come up with.
        Jessica

        victortonelli <victortonelli@...> wrote:
        I met with Amy this morning and have agreed to take on this rather
        large (and very much needed) project.

        Does anyone have any links to Montessori articles, books, ideas, etc.
        that would be appropriate to have on the web page?

        Thanks and wish me luck!
        Victor Tonelli

        Jessica Bottenfield-Biehn,RN,CD(DONA)
        Holistic Moms Network
        Des Moines, IA

        "You are Stronger than you seem, Braver than you believe and Smarter than you think". ~~Christopher Robin

      • SANDEE and DAVID LYONS
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 15, 2007
          Victor, It would probably be helpful to talk with Rita Schneider about links...  Thanks for taking on this task, we all appreciate it!  Sandee