Re: [cowlesmontessori] auction

  • Stefanie Stenberg
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 14, 2007
      i didn't go to auction, so i'm not sure who the mad scientist was.  but, i have kids a greenwood elem too.  they offer mad science as an after schl activity.  it is taught by jim birkel.  he's a great guy.  my kids were also able to sign up for it at montessori children's house preschl.  i think it was $72 for approx eight weeks.  maybe we could get him at cowles.

      Gunnink <gunninks5@...> wrote:
      That's a great suggestion Laurie!  Thanks!!  I'll add it to our list of things to do next year.  If anyone else has a suggestion, please send it my way.  I figure 10-15 more years and we'll have this event down pat!

      I was also very impressed with the Mad Scientists!  Anyone that can keep my kids attention for 2 hours is amazing.

      I don't have all the totals in yet but we made over $6000 this year, I'm pretty sure.  I don't have the credit card receipts or the people that left early and still need to pay added in.  I will have a final total by next Monday.

      Thanks to everyone for their participation!  That's what makes Cowles such a great community!

      Susan