Re: Mismatch clothing day?

  • berwynn
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 12, 2007
      Sylvia says it is a school wide event. Kind of like spirit week, it's
      to raise excitment about the book fair. There is a white day where
      they wear all white, bad hair day on Friday, a day were you wear a
      Cowles shirt.

      --- In cowlesmontessori@yahoogroups.com, "J. Bottenfield-Biehn"
      <iowaprodoula@...> wrote:

      > WOW! And I never got that paper at all. Is that a school wide thing
      or just Ms. Myers class?
      > Jessica
      >
      > berwynn <miajean_@...> wrote:
      > We lost the sheet that talks about all the differnt
      themed days this
      > week. Does anyone know if it's mismatched clothing day Monday?
      > Thanks
      >

      > Jessica Bottenfield-Biehn,RN,CD(DONA)
      > Holistic Moms Network
      > Des Moines, IA
      >

      > "You are Stronger than you seem, Braver than you believe and
      Smarter than you think". ~~Christopher Robin
      > http://mail.yahoo.com

    • cslcardwell
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 12, 2007
        Wow - we never saw it either. Missed today but at least can catch up
        for the rest of the week. Thanks

        --- In cowlesmontessori@yahoogroups.com, "Kristie Karima Burns, MH,
        ND" <herbnhome@...> wrote:

        > This is a school-wide thing. I have the sheet right here:
        >
        > Monday :Mismatch Monday
        > Tuesday: True to your school Tuesday - wear Cowles Montessori gear
        > Wednesday: Whiteout Wednesday - Wear white
        > Thursday: No special dress theme - this is FAMILY NIGHT at the
        school 5-6:30
        > More details coming soon.
        > Friday: Crazy Hair Day
        >
        > Hope this helps!
        >
        > Kristie
        > www.thedreamangels.com
        > www.thedreamangelslimo.com

      • J. Bottenfield-Biehn
        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 12, 2007
          Yes, thanks everyone for responding. More than ever I appreciate our Yahoogroup to catch up with other parents quickly. My child does not ever bring classroom papers home!!!
          Arghghhhh!!! =(
          Jessica