Copy of email sent out Feb. 17, 2012 by Susie Tallman

  • Melissa Winters
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 12, 2012
      In the March CMPG meeting, we heard that several parents had not gotten the emails that were sent out through Infinite Campus regarding Cowles Principal. Here is a re-posting of them (I will make three separate posts).

      Start Time: 02/17/2012 06:00 PM End Time: 02/17/2012 06:00 PM Total Recipients: 562

      Message

      Cowles Montessori Principal Update:

      The principal position at Cowles is currently being advertised in the Montessori newspaper. In addition, it will be posted in Des Moines, Kansas City, Chicago, and Minneapolis as well as Careerbuilder.com. The Human Resources Department has been provided a Montessori website also. This position will be advertised for at least 3 weeks. Principal interviews will take place toward the end of March. I plan on attending the next parent meeting to answer any additional questions.

      Thank you,

      Susie Tallman
      Des Moines Independent School District
      901 Walnut Street