Copy of email sent out Feb. 11, 2012 by Susie Tallman

  • Melissa Winters
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 12 9:35 AM
      In the March CMPG meeting, we heard that several parents had not gotten the emails that were sent out through Infinite Campus regarding Cowles Principal. Here is a re-posting of them (I will make three separate posts).

      Start Time: 02/11/2012 07:55 PM End Time: 02/11/2012 07:56 PM Total Recipients: 391

      Message

      Cowles Staff and Families,

      Recently, you received a letter from Ms. Mashek in regard to her last day as building administrator at Cowles. The district would like to reassure staff

      and families that there will be administrative support for the remainder of the school year.

      Mr. Greg Grylls, School Improvement Leader, will help at the building for the week of February 13th. Beginning February 20th, Mr. Udell Cason will

      provide administrative support for the remainder of the school year. Mr. Cason is a retired DMPS elementary principal. In the past, he has provided

      assistance as a building administrator in other elementary buildings throughout the district.

      All of the work that has taken place this school year by staff and parents will continue at Cowles. The district is committed to providing the necessary

      support.

      The position of building principal for a Montessori school will be posted within the next two weeks. The position will be posted on the district's website,

      other Montessori websites and in other school districts. More information will be provided in regard to future interviews for a principal at Cowles.

      Also, we would like to thank the staff at Cowles for their continued support for students and families during this transition.

      Susie Tallman
      Executive Director for NW Elementary Schools