Copy of email sent out Feb. 10, 2012 by Liz Mashek

  • Melissa Winters
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 12, 2012
      In the March CMPG meeting, we heard that several parents had not gotten the emails that were sent out through Infinite Campus regarding Cowles Principal. Here is a re-posting of them (I will make three separate posts).

      Start Time: 02/10/2012 08:31 PM End Time: 02/10/2012 08:31 PM Total Recipients: 391

      Message

      I wish to thank each of you for the opportunity I have had to work at Cowles Elementary. I have learned a great deal during my time as Principal at a

      Montessori school. I have developed many relationships with staff and students along the way.

      Although I have gained valuable experiences, I feel that I am better suited for another role in the District. Therefore, I have decided to pursue other

      career opportunities. My last day at Cowles was Friday, February 10th. Currently, District administrative staff is developing a transition plan for Cowles,

      which will allow the school to move forward this year and in future school years. More information will be provided regarding the future of Cowles and

      filling the position of building principal.

      Sincerely,

      Liz Mashek