French Classes

  • Heather
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 23, 2012
      Hi Folks--

      Recently, I had been working with Liz to get an after-school French language program started. I regret that programming has been halted. Upon Liz's leaving, Susie Tallman recommended that we hold of on that programming for this year (understandably).
      However, I will be offering classes in Windsor Heights if you are interested. Please feel free to look over program information at
      www.lepapillondm.com

      Best Wishes--
      Heather Carlson