Re: Mismatch clothing day?

  • berwynn
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 12, 2007
      Sylvia says it is a school wide event. Kind of like spirit week, it's
      to raise excitment about the book fair. There is a white day where
      they wear all white, bad hair day on Friday, a day were you wear a
      Cowles shirt.

      --- In cowlesmontessori@yahoogroups.com, "J. Bottenfield-Biehn"
      <iowaprodoula@...> wrote:

      > WOW! And I never got that paper at all. Is that a school wide thing
      or just Ms. Myers class?
      > Jessica
      >
      > berwynn <miajean_@...> wrote:
      > We lost the sheet that talks about all the differnt
      themed days this
      > week. Does anyone know if it's mismatched clothing day Monday?
      > Thanks
      >

      > Jessica Bottenfield-Biehn,RN,CD(DONA)
      > Holistic Moms Network
      > Des Moines, IA
      >

      > "You are Stronger than you seem, Braver than you believe and
      Smarter than you think". ~~Christopher Robin
      > http://mail.yahoo.com

    • sandee_lyons
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 12, 2007
        Monday is Mismatch
        Tuesday is Cowles gear--true to school Tuesday
        Wednseday--Blizzard is whiteout --wear white
        Thursday--Family fun day, details later
        Friday--Crazy hair day.

        --- In cowlesmontessori@yahoogroups.com, "berwynn" <miajean_@...> wrote:

        > We lost the sheet that talks about all the differnt themed days this
        > week. Does anyone know if it's mismatched clothing day Monday?
        > Thanks

      • cslcardwell
        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 12, 2007
          Wow - we never saw it either. Missed today but at least can catch up
          for the rest of the week. Thanks

          --- In cowlesmontessori@yahoogroups.com, "Kristie Karima Burns, MH,
          ND" <herbnhome@...> wrote:

          > This is a school-wide thing. I have the sheet right here:
          >
          > Monday :Mismatch Monday
          > Tuesday: True to your school Tuesday - wear Cowles Montessori gear
          > Wednesday: Whiteout Wednesday - Wear white
          > Thursday: No special dress theme - this is FAMILY NIGHT at the
          school 5-6:30
          > More details coming soon.
          > Friday: Crazy Hair Day
          >
          > Hope this helps!
          >
          > Kristie
          > www.thedreamangels.com
          > www.thedreamangelslimo.com

        • J. Bottenfield-Biehn
          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 12, 2007
            Yes, thanks everyone for responding. More than ever I appreciate our Yahoogroup to catch up with other parents quickly. My child does not ever bring classroom papers home!!!
            Arghghhhh!!! =(
            Jessica