Re: Mismatch clothing day?

  • berwynn
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 12, 2007
      Sylvia says it is a school wide event. Kind of like spirit week, it's
      to raise excitment about the book fair. There is a white day where
      they wear all white, bad hair day on Friday, a day were you wear a
      Cowles shirt.

      --- In cowlesmontessori@yahoogroups.com, "J. Bottenfield-Biehn"
      <iowaprodoula@...> wrote:

      > WOW! And I never got that paper at all. Is that a school wide thing
      or just Ms. Myers class?
      > Jessica
      >
      > berwynn <miajean_@...> wrote:
      > We lost the sheet that talks about all the differnt
      themed days this
      > week. Does anyone know if it's mismatched clothing day Monday?
      > Thanks
      >

      > Jessica Bottenfield-Biehn,RN,CD(DONA)
      > Holistic Moms Network
      > Des Moines, IA
      >

      > "You are Stronger than you seem, Braver than you believe and
      Smarter than you think". ~~Christopher Robin
      > http://mail.yahoo.com

    • Kristie Karima Burns, MH, ND
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 12, 2007
        This is a school-wide thing. I have the sheet right here:

        Monday :Mismatch Monday
        Tuesday: True to your school Tuesday - wear Cowles Montessori gear
        Wednesday: Whiteout Wednesday - Wear white
        Thursday: No special dress theme - this is FAMILY NIGHT at the school 5-6:30. More details coming soon.
        Friday: Crazy Hair Day

        Hope this helps!

        Kristie

        berwynn <miajean_@hotmail. com> wrote:
        We lost the sheet that talks about all the differnt themed days this
        week. Does anyone know if it's mismatched clothing day Monday?
        Thanks

        Jessica Bottenfield- Biehn,RN, CD(DONA)
        Holistic Moms Network
        Des Moines, IA

        "You are Stronger than you seem, Braver than you believe and Smarter than you think". ~~Christopher Robin

        Do You Yahoo!?
        http://mail. yahoo.com

      • sandee_lyons
        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 12, 2007
          Monday is Mismatch
          Tuesday is Cowles gear--true to school Tuesday
          Wednseday--Blizzard is whiteout --wear white
          Thursday--Family fun day, details later
          Friday--Crazy hair day.

          --- In cowlesmontessori@yahoogroups.com, "berwynn" <miajean_@...> wrote:

          > We lost the sheet that talks about all the differnt themed days this
          > week. Does anyone know if it's mismatched clothing day Monday?
          > Thanks

        • cslcardwell
          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 12, 2007
            Wow - we never saw it either. Missed today but at least can catch up
            for the rest of the week. Thanks

            --- In cowlesmontessori@yahoogroups.com, "Kristie Karima Burns, MH,
            ND" <herbnhome@...> wrote:

            > This is a school-wide thing. I have the sheet right here:
            >
            > Monday :Mismatch Monday
            > Tuesday: True to your school Tuesday - wear Cowles Montessori gear
            > Wednesday: Whiteout Wednesday - Wear white
            > Thursday: No special dress theme - this is FAMILY NIGHT at the
            school 5-6:30
            > More details coming soon.
            > Friday: Crazy Hair Day
            >
            > Hope this helps!
            >
            > Kristie
            > www.thedreamangels.com
            > www.thedreamangelslimo.com

          • J. Bottenfield-Biehn
            Message 5 of 7 , Nov 12, 2007
              Yes, thanks everyone for responding. More than ever I appreciate our Yahoogroup to catch up with other parents quickly. My child does not ever bring classroom papers home!!!
              Arghghhhh!!! =(
              Jessica