Re: [cowlesmontessori] If you need a babysitter....

  • Wendy Daiker
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 22, 2011
      Hello,
      How old are the kids, and what is the going rate for babysitting these days? :)
      Thanks,
      Wendy

      On Tue, Nov 22, 2011 at 7:33 PM, judy_diedrichs <judy_diedrichs@...> wrote:

      Hi,

      Our kids, Andrew and Gemma Van Nice just received their Red Cross Babysitting certification and are looking for business. If you are are in need of a sitter please give them a call at 515-271-9184.

      Judy Diedrichs

      705 16th St.

      Des Moines

      judy_diedrichs@...