Babysitters

  • Lydia Iacono
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 6, 2011
      Hello Cowles parents:

      Are there any Cowles middle school students available for babysitting? I recall a past thread about babysitting...

      My son is a second grader at Hubbell (kindergarten at Cowles) and we live near 36th and Kingman Blvd. He's a typical high-energy 7 year old, likes building things and playing video games.

      I am looking for a reliable boy or girl who enjoys younger children, and can help with homework for Monday evenings from 4:15 to 7:30, when I have a class at Drake. I also need someone for Saturday afternoons on occasion. A 7th or 8th grader would be preferable.

      I will pay $8 per hour and I can transport the babysitter back home.

      Please e mail me at lydiaono@... if interested.
      I provide snacks and dinner. Just let me know what you prefer!

      Lydia Iacono
      Teacher, DMPS