Re: [cowlesmontessori] Mismatch clothing day?

  • J. Bottenfield-Biehn
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 12, 2007
      WOW! And I never got that paper at all. Is that a school wide thing or just Ms. Myers class?
      Jessica

      berwynn <miajean_@...> wrote:
      We lost the sheet that talks about all the differnt themed days this
      week. Does anyone know if it's mismatched clothing day Monday?
      Thanks

      Jessica Bottenfield-Biehn,RN,CD(DONA)
      Holistic Moms Network
      Des Moines, IA

      "You are Stronger than you seem, Braver than you believe and Smarter than you think". ~~Christopher Robin

      http://mail.yahoo.com

    • berwynn
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 12, 2007
        Sylvia says it is a school wide event. Kind of like spirit week, it's
        to raise excitment about the book fair. There is a white day where
        they wear all white, bad hair day on Friday, a day were you wear a
        Cowles shirt.

        --- In cowlesmontessori@yahoogroups.com, "J. Bottenfield-Biehn"
        <iowaprodoula@...> wrote:

        > WOW! And I never got that paper at all. Is that a school wide thing
        or just Ms. Myers class?
        > Jessica
        >
        > berwynn <miajean_@...> wrote:
        > We lost the sheet that talks about all the differnt
        themed days this
        > week. Does anyone know if it's mismatched clothing day Monday?
        > Thanks
        >

        > Jessica Bottenfield-Biehn,RN,CD(DONA)
        > Holistic Moms Network
        > Des Moines, IA
        >

        > "You are Stronger than you seem, Braver than you believe and
        Smarter than you think". ~~Christopher Robin
        > http://mail.yahoo.com

      • Kristie Karima Burns, MH, ND
        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 12, 2007
          This is a school-wide thing. I have the sheet right here:

          Monday :Mismatch Monday
          Tuesday: True to your school Tuesday - wear Cowles Montessori gear
          Wednesday: Whiteout Wednesday - Wear white
          Thursday: No special dress theme - this is FAMILY NIGHT at the school 5-6:30. More details coming soon.
          Friday: Crazy Hair Day

          Hope this helps!

          Kristie

          berwynn <miajean_@hotmail. com> wrote:
          We lost the sheet that talks about all the differnt themed days this
          week. Does anyone know if it's mismatched clothing day Monday?
          Thanks

          Jessica Bottenfield- Biehn,RN, CD(DONA)
          Holistic Moms Network
          Des Moines, IA

          "You are Stronger than you seem, Braver than you believe and Smarter than you think". ~~Christopher Robin

          Do You Yahoo!?
          http://mail. yahoo.com

        • sandee_lyons
          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 12, 2007
            Monday is Mismatch
            Tuesday is Cowles gear--true to school Tuesday
            Wednseday--Blizzard is whiteout --wear white
            Thursday--Family fun day, details later
            Friday--Crazy hair day.

            --- In cowlesmontessori@yahoogroups.com, "berwynn" <miajean_@...> wrote:

            > We lost the sheet that talks about all the differnt themed days this
            > week. Does anyone know if it's mismatched clothing day Monday?
            > Thanks

          • cslcardwell
            Message 5 of 7 , Nov 12, 2007
              Wow - we never saw it either. Missed today but at least can catch up
              for the rest of the week. Thanks

              --- In cowlesmontessori@yahoogroups.com, "Kristie Karima Burns, MH,
              ND" <herbnhome@...> wrote:

              > This is a school-wide thing. I have the sheet right here:
              >
              > Monday :Mismatch Monday
              > Tuesday: True to your school Tuesday - wear Cowles Montessori gear
              > Wednesday: Whiteout Wednesday - Wear white
              > Thursday: No special dress theme - this is FAMILY NIGHT at the
              school 5-6:30
              > More details coming soon.
              > Friday: Crazy Hair Day
              >
              > Hope this helps!
              >
              > Kristie
              > www.thedreamangels.com
              > www.thedreamangelslimo.com

            • J. Bottenfield-Biehn
              Message 6 of 7 , Nov 12, 2007
                Yes, thanks everyone for responding. More than ever I appreciate our Yahoogroup to catch up with other parents quickly. My child does not ever bring classroom papers home!!!
                Arghghhhh!!! =(
                Jessica