CMPG Committee to Represent Cowles at Des Moines School Board Meetings

  • Jessica
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 13 6:20 AM
      Dear Cowles Parents,
      We are looking for parents to join and form a committee to maintain a monthly presence at Des Moines School Board Meetings and represent Cowles Montessori regarding our State of Iowa Funding as well. The purpose would be to advocate for smaller class sizes, additional funding, the benefits of Montessori education, and advocate for our children. Please email me at jessica.fine@... if you would be interested in joining the committee.
      Thank you,
      Jessica Fine