Reminder- CMPG is on Facebook too! Also, great blog post...

  • iowaprodoula
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 12, 2011
      This is wonderful blog post about keeping childhood magical. Very applicable to the raising of Montessori Kids! http://magicalchildhood.wordpress.com/2010/08/31/what-should-a-4-year-old-know/

      This was posted to the Facebook group also. Find it and join if you are so inclined.

      Jessica BB
    • Eric Pack
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 12, 2011
        Nice blog, Jessica!  Thanks for sharing!

        Nina Pack

        This was posted to the Facebook group also. Find it and join if you are so inclined.

        Jessica BB

      • Adam Egherman
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 13, 2011
          Wonderful! And one of the things I heard from a Montessorian was "The best way to prepare our children for the future is to ground them in today."