traffic at Cowles

  • Sara Sbrizaj
    Message 1 of 30 , Sep 1 7:19 AM
      I was wandering if anybody ever requested from the city to add a trafic light at the crossing of 63rd st. and college? I find it difficult to cross that street as a pedestrian, on a bike and even turing in by car in rush hour. Or at least there could be a crosswalk with a stop sign if it's too expensive to put in a traffic light. There's not even a sign on 63rd st of any kind there is a school nearby.

      For comparison Windsor Elementary has a sign 25mph when flashing for school. And they have a bridge for pedestrians going over University avenue as well as a traffic light at Merle Hay and University ave.

      Thanks,
      Sara Rousseau
    • Sabbath
      Message 2 of 30 , Sep 1 7:28 AM
        VERY good questions!

        Sabbath Jackson

        Message 3 of 30 , Sep 8 11:20 AM
          Hello,

          a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the cowlesmontessori
          group.

          File : /Student Directory 2011-12.xls
          Uploaded by : melmonster <melowinters@...>
          Description : 2011-12 Student Directory

          You can access this file at the URL:

          Regards,

          melmonster <melowinters@...>
        • cowlesmontessori@yahoogroups.com
          Message 4 of 30 , Jan 18, 2012
            Hello,

            a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the cowlesmontessori
            group.

            File : /CMPG Minutes 2012 01 09.doc
            Uploaded by : melmonster <melowinters@...>
            Description : CMPG Minutes January 2012