Mismatch clothing day?

  • berwynn
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 11, 2007
      We lost the sheet that talks about all the differnt themed days this
      week. Does anyone know if it's mismatched clothing day Monday?
      Thanks
    • J. Bottenfield-Biehn
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 12, 2007
        WOW! And I never got that paper at all. Is that a school wide thing or just Ms. Myers class?
        Jessica

        berwynn <miajean_@...> wrote:
        We lost the sheet that talks about all the differnt themed days this
        week. Does anyone know if it's mismatched clothing day Monday?
        Thanks

        Jessica Bottenfield-Biehn,RN,CD(DONA)
        Holistic Moms Network
        Des Moines, IA

        "You are Stronger than you seem, Braver than you believe and Smarter than you think". ~~Christopher Robin

        http://mail.yahoo.com

      • berwynn
        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 12, 2007
          Sylvia says it is a school wide event. Kind of like spirit week, it's
          to raise excitment about the book fair. There is a white day where
          they wear all white, bad hair day on Friday, a day were you wear a
          Cowles shirt.

          --- In cowlesmontessori@yahoogroups.com, "J. Bottenfield-Biehn"
          <iowaprodoula@...> wrote:

          > WOW! And I never got that paper at all. Is that a school wide thing
          or just Ms. Myers class?
          > Jessica
          >
          > berwynn <miajean_@...> wrote:
          > We lost the sheet that talks about all the differnt
          themed days this
          > week. Does anyone know if it's mismatched clothing day Monday?
          > Thanks
          >

          > Jessica Bottenfield-Biehn,RN,CD(DONA)
          > Holistic Moms Network
          > Des Moines, IA
          >

          > "You are Stronger than you seem, Braver than you believe and
          Smarter than you think". ~~Christopher Robin
          > http://mail.yahoo.com

        • Kristie Karima Burns, MH, ND
          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 12, 2007
            This is a school-wide thing. I have the sheet right here:

            Monday :Mismatch Monday
            Tuesday: True to your school Tuesday - wear Cowles Montessori gear
            Wednesday: Whiteout Wednesday - Wear white
            Thursday: No special dress theme - this is FAMILY NIGHT at the school 5-6:30. More details coming soon.
            Friday: Crazy Hair Day

            Hope this helps!

            Kristie

            berwynn <miajean_@hotmail. com> wrote:
            We lost the sheet that talks about all the differnt themed days this
            week. Does anyone know if it's mismatched clothing day Monday?
            Thanks

            Jessica Bottenfield- Biehn,RN, CD(DONA)
            Holistic Moms Network
            Des Moines, IA

            "You are Stronger than you seem, Braver than you believe and Smarter than you think". ~~Christopher Robin

            Do You Yahoo!?
            http://mail. yahoo.com

          • sandee_lyons
            Message 5 of 7 , Nov 12, 2007
              Monday is Mismatch
              Tuesday is Cowles gear--true to school Tuesday
              Wednseday--Blizzard is whiteout --wear white
              Thursday--Family fun day, details later
              Friday--Crazy hair day.

              --- In cowlesmontessori@yahoogroups.com, "berwynn" <miajean_@...> wrote:

              > We lost the sheet that talks about all the differnt themed days this
              > week. Does anyone know if it's mismatched clothing day Monday?
              > Thanks

            • cslcardwell
              Message 6 of 7 , Nov 12, 2007
                Wow - we never saw it either. Missed today but at least can catch up
                for the rest of the week. Thanks

                --- In cowlesmontessori@yahoogroups.com, "Kristie Karima Burns, MH,
                ND" <herbnhome@...> wrote:

                > This is a school-wide thing. I have the sheet right here:
                >
                > Monday :Mismatch Monday
                > Tuesday: True to your school Tuesday - wear Cowles Montessori gear
                > Wednesday: Whiteout Wednesday - Wear white
                > Thursday: No special dress theme - this is FAMILY NIGHT at the
                school 5-6:30
                > More details coming soon.
                > Friday: Crazy Hair Day
                >
                > Hope this helps!
                >
                > Kristie
                > www.thedreamangels.com
                > www.thedreamangelslimo.com

              • J. Bottenfield-Biehn
                Message 7 of 7 , Nov 12, 2007
                  Yes, thanks everyone for responding. More than ever I appreciate our Yahoogroup to catch up with other parents quickly. My child does not ever bring classroom papers home!!!
                  Arghghhhh!!! =(
                  Jessica